Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A gift

  Happy Valentines Day - this was a awesome gift! 
(I literally took like 20 of the little cheapy tests first before I got a "reliable source" for my husbands sake :)



  Announced our pregnancy on Facebook April Fools Day
 
they are all excited, but I think out of all of our kids Lily shows it most visibly by giving me sweet drawings like this pretty much daily.

This pregnancy has been the most difficult of all of them. Easter weekend I made a trip to the ER, ended up needing fluids for severe dehydration but also had the comfort of seeing our little one on the ultrasound machine. I have to go get fluids twice weekly for a month because I am so sick I can hardly keep any food and liquids down. With the help of fluids and medication I hope that it gets better soon, if not now it will get better in October :) I was put on bed rest for a week, I cannot lift anything heavy (like my 2 year old son who just wants momma to pick him up and hold him) but I can count it all joy that I am blessed to carry this sweet gift. We covet your prayers as we walk through this exciting and very difficult time. My husband and children have been so amazing picking up the pieces that momma has to drop right now. Family and friends have been so helpful with meals and child-care, thank you to all of you! Praise God for life, it is indeed beautiful. 

1 comment:

The Potvin Crew said...

Congratulations! Praying all goes well and that you and baby stay healthy. Hugs, Grace